Briefly about the main thing
Foreign children dream of quarrels and conflicts with business partners or colleagues. Such a dream can also portend a major gain , inheritance or profit.
Interpretation of sleep about other people's children, depending on the details
Depending on the actions:
- to cradle other people's children - to a new novel;
- educate them - to recovery;
- to patronize - to increase at work;
- catching up - to get advice from a stranger;
- regret - to the good news;
- protect - to the illness of the child;
- to baptize - to difficulties on the way to the goal;
- to heal - to the resolution of a controversial issue;
- reassure - to the birth of a baby;
- bathing - to anxieties;
- adopt - for a fun holiday;
- put to sleep - to unplanned repairs;
- to put to bed - to good changes;
- to steal - to disagreements with relatives;
- motion sickness - to a change of work;
- feed - to problems with documents;
- hug - to meet with distant relatives;
- hit - to fear losing a loved one;
- to punish - to reconciliation with a partner;
- swaddle - to the patronage of influential people;
- kiss - to trouble at work;
- to put on - to bankruptcy;
- scold - to burnout;
- to breastfeed - to unexpected profit;
- take care of them - to the machinations of enemies;
- pick up other people's children and reassure them - to gain valuable experience;
- carry strollers with other people's children - to a difficult situation at work;
- to buy things for them - to a quarrel with parents;
- drive them out of the house - to conflict with a competitor;
- sit with them at the table and eat - to make the right decision;
- to play - to a new serious relationship;
- walking - to the disappointment of a best friend;
- to cut their nails - to commit a bad deed;
- cutting hair - to get rid of bad habits;
- help - to end a relationship with a two-faced person;
- change diapers - to a romantic trip;
- leave them on the street - to a deterioration in reputation;
- save from fire - to the betrayal of a friend;
- bottle feed - to meet an old acquaintance;
- swing a stroller with other people's children - to depression.
Depending on what other people's children do in a dream:
- run - to the emergence of an additional source of income;
- laughing - to the visit of uninvited guests;
- petting a dog - to loneliness;
- drop out of the window - to self-doubt;
- jumping from the balcony - to a present from a loved one;
- from the roof - to an unstable financial situation.
Depending on what other children’s dream:
- twins - to increase authority;
- boys - to the betrayal of a loved one;
- girls - for dismissal;
- newborns - to get out of a difficult situation;
- babies - to the loss of respect of colleagues;
- twins - on vacation;
- who are all in the mud - to a joyful event in the family;
- funny - for a pleasant trip in the company of friends;
- the wounded to wealth;
- fucked up - to unhappy love;
- drowned - to the appearance of an expensive hobby;
- lost - to part with a loved one;
- inferior - at the risk of being deceived;
- small ones - to a quarrel with family members;
- beautiful - to a profitable acquisition;
- hungry - to intrigue, villainy from friends;
- dirty - to the financial assistance of friends.
Depending on where the dreamer saw other people's children:
- in a bus - to the loss of a valuable thing;
- in the bathhouse - on a date with a colleague;
- in the hospital - to the appearance of envious persons;
- in the house - to a quarrel with neighbors;
- in bed - to poverty;
- in water - to vain hopes;
- in the car - to the lack of support from relatives;
- on the threshold of his home - to travel abroad;
- on the street - to a device for a well-paid job.
Depending on how many other people's children are in a dream:
- two to hard work;
- a lot - to a good mood.
Depending on who dreamed of other people's children:
- married - to an open conflict with the ill-wisher;
- young guy - to health problems;
- man - to a misunderstanding in the family.
TOP 5 negative values
- To see someone else's child in the church is dreaming of a quarrel with a loved one.
- In the store - to theft.
- Seeing a sick or dirty child in a dream - to difficulties and troubles.
- To treat someone else’s child is to worry and worry.
- To sing a lullaby to a newborn - to the sad news.
TOP 5 positive values
- A crying alien child dreams of fulfilling a wish.
- Laughing - to success in doing business.
- Seeing a best friend with children he doesn’t have is an invitation to a fun event.
- Watching children play in the sandbox - to harmony and tranquility in the family.
- Swim in the sea - to joy and happiness.
Why do strange children dream of Miller’s dream book?
Deciphering according to Miller's dream book:
- lose someone else’s child, and then find him dreaming of a robbery;
- to hold his hand - to disappointment in a partner;
- take home from kindergarten - to a surprise.
Video about what children dream about
Posted on HoroscopeVideo
What does it mean when other people's children dreamed, according to Freud’s dream book?
Interpretations on Freud's dream book:
- someone else’s child’s illness dreams about traveling;
- feeding - to troubles;
- Christening - to flirt with a colleague;
- loss - to bankruptcy.
- former child dreams of trouble at work;
- many children of different ages - to win the competition;
- two - to a gift from a colleague;
- up to a year - to a conversation with the enemy.
Dream Book Wangi
Values according to Wangi's dream book:
- dream of carrying other people's children on a long trip;
- help them climb the stairs - to the betrayal of a friend;
- save from fire - to trouble.
Dream interpretation of Tsvetkova
It's important to know
According to the main interpretation from Tsvetkov’s dream book, to see a bunch of children in a dream is at risk of becoming a victim of scammers.
- raising a strange child dreams of a fire;
- falling from a height - for adventure;
- the baptism of someone else's child is alarming;
- loss - to the appearance of a patron;
- search for bankruptcy;
- death - to a slight malaise
- a strange boy dreams of working in a female team;
- the son of a colleague - for successful business negotiations.
Loff's Dream Interpretation
Interpretations from Loff's dream book:
- if you dreamed that you had found someone else's child, then it’s for dismissal;
- left him at the station - to the loss of money;
- given to parents - to increase salaries;
- stolen - to unexpected profit.
- to dream about stealing other people's children - to losses at work.
Dream Interpretation Hasse
Deciphering according to the Hasse dream book:
- caring for someone else's child dreams of the inability to achieve the goal;
- the cry of someone else's child - to a quarrel with loved ones;
- a walk with him - to reconciliation with the enemy.
- the birthday of someone else's child dreams of victory in a dispute;
- if in a dream unfamiliar girls were glad to a dreamer - to purchase real estate;
- little boys ran away from the dreamer - to an unpleasant conversation with their parents.
- to see in a dream a strange child who is walking hand in hand with his father - to unrequited love.
Dream Interpretation of Nostradamus
Interpretations according to the dream book of Nostradamus:
- if you dreamed that someone else’s child was lost, then this is an unpleasant situation at work;
- found - to purchase real estate;
- crap one's pants - to achieve success;
- broke his arm - to deceive a relative.
- adults with a strange child dream of dismissal.
Dream Interpretation Meneghetti
- many strangers, but familiar children, dream of the arrival of relatives;
- strangers - to a change of work.
Dream Interpretation Longo
It's important to know
According to Longo, the dream of other people's children may mean an early dismissal.
- if you dreamed that someone else’s child called mom, then this is to the appearance of a fan;
- described the dreamer - to communicate with a former friend;
- hugs her - to trouble.
Dream Book of Azar
Interpretations from the dream book of Azar:
- sleeping foreign children dream of loneliness;
- drowning child - to marriage;
- naked - to receive important information;
- running away - to the realization of what was conceived;
- pissing - to an unexpected meeting with an old friend;
- playing - to the emergence of competitors.
- in a dream, how a strange child takes care of his father - to travel.
- someone else's child who smiles, dreams of overcoming difficulties;
- crying - to a long road.
Dream interpretation Kananita
Deciphering according to the dream book of Kananita:
- to get flowers from someone else’s child to flirt with a colleague;
- saving a drowning alien child is stressful;
- take care of him - to meet friends.
- someone else’s child who is in trouble dreams of depression;
- sick baby - to travel;
- teenager - to the collapse of plans;
- disabled person - to slight malaise.
- someone else’s child asking for food is dreaming of an early marriage.
Dream Interpretation Veles
Interpretations on a dream book Veles:
- a stranger falling from a height dreams of a betrayal of a loved one;
- lost - to disappointment in a friend;
- found - to unplanned spending;
- just born - to conflicts with children.
- to dream about a woman nursing someone else’s premature baby - to success at work.
- if a married woman dreams that she has lost someone else’s child, this is to be dismissed.
Aesop's Dream Interpretation
- dreaming of someone else’s hand is dreaming of bankruptcy.
- a stranger’s child who falls ill dreams of a leadership scandal;
- nakakal - to the good news.
Dreamwalker Dream Interpretation
Interpretations from the Wanderer's dream book:
- drowning, saving someone else's child , dreams of a pleasant acquaintance;
- change the diaper to someone else’s baby - to problems in business;
- to kill him is jealousy.
Dream Interpretation of Catherine the Great
Interpretations according to the dream book of Catherine the Great:
- an abandoned alien child dreams of anxiety;
- walking next to parents - to the successful completion of a problematic business;
- crying - to reconciliation with an old friend.
Dreamwalker of Akulina
Deciphering according to the dream book of the healer of Akulina:
- to hear someone else's child may dream of profit;
- look at it - to the difficulties on the way to the goal;
- wash it - to meanness from acquaintances;
- kissing him - on a business trip.
English dream book
It's important to know
According to the English dream book, several strange children dream of luck and good luck in business.
Often to see such a dream is for profit.
- caring for someone else's child dreams of bankruptcy;
- look at the photo of someone else's child - for dismissal.
- strange children dream of the onset of the black strip in life.
French dream book
Values for the French dream book:
- to pick up someone else's child on the street is dreaming of trouble;
- to shelter - to reprimand from the authorities;
- feed from a spoon - for a gift.
- giving birth to someone else's child dreams of poverty.
Assyrian dream book
Interpretations from the Assyrian dream book:
- if you dreamed that someone else’s child was sick, then it’s bankruptcy;
- runs after a dreamer - to resentment;
- pooping - to jealousy;
- bites another child - to betrayal.
- to see in a dream how an unfamiliar girl took a strange child’s hand - to the wedding;
- drove him out of the house - to causeless anxiety;
- found a baby - to chronic fatigue.
Modern dream book
- dream of someone else's child for luck in business;
- kiss him - to jealousy.
Big dream book of Phoebe
Deciphering according to Phoebe's dream book:
- hug someone else's child dreams of luck;
- to dress him is a disease;
- to press to the chest - to betrayal;
- lull - to a passionate romance.
- if you dreamed that a stranger’s girl didn’t hear when she was called home, it’s to failure in business.
Chinese dream book
- rescuing someone else's child from a fire dreams of illness.
- if it was a dream that a strange child was reaching for a dreamer, then this was a journey;
- take him into your family - to bankruptcy.
Muslim dream book
- if you dreamed that you had a stranger’s child in your arms, then this is to a loss;
- took from kindergarten - to financial problems.
- if a woman dreamed that she was protecting someone else's child, this would be for a fast wedding.
Islamic dream book
Islamic Dream Interpretations:
- loving someone else's child dreams of a long journey;
- finding a baby is fortunately;
- nursing him - for profit;
- to wash - to jealousy.
- a man who was married, other people's children dream of bankruptcy.
- if you dreamed that someone calls someone else's child by name, then this is to victory over the enemies.
Ukrainian dream book
It's important to know
According to the Ukrainian dream book, to see other people's babies in a dream is a petty housework.
- other people's drowned children dream of receiving a gift.
- if an elderly woman dreamed that she was caring for someone else's child, then this is to attend an interesting event.
Esoteric dream book
Interpretations of the Esoteric Dream Book:
- if it was a dream that someone else’s child was gone, then this is for the arrival of a close friend;
- sat next to a new position;
- ran away from the dreamer - to divorce;
- fell asleep - to travel;
- fell from a great height - to marriage;
- drowned - to the loss of a valuable thing.
- if it was a dream that the wife adopted a stranger’s child, then this is to communicate with a hypocritical person;
- saved him - to solve a difficult situation.
Love dream book
Interpretations according to the Love Dream Book:
- to roll a stroller with someone else's child dreams of the appearance of competitors in business;
- wash it in the bath - to an unsuccessful surgical intervention;
- Nursing - to get vivid emotions from relaxation;
- losing someone else’s child - to an accident during a business trip.
- a dream about bathing someone else's child may portend a fast marriage.
- during pregnancy, other people's children dream of a quarrel with her husband.
Dream interpretation for women
- married girls have other people's dreams of higher wages;
- to a virgin - to a quick marriage;
- the bride - to career growth.
Dream interpretation for men
- married foreign children dream of solving the problems of close relatives;
- groom - to travel with parents abroad.
Moon Dream Book
- on the full moon, other people's children dream of improving their material situation;
- at the new moon - to a new acquaintance;
- on the waning moon - to dismiss;
- on the growing - to fulfill the childhood dream.
- smiling alien children dream of great joy;
- evil - to bankruptcy.
Winter dream book
Winter Dream Interpretations:
- dreaming about problems at work;
- to lose them and seek - to malaise;
- play with them - for longevity;
- to fall with someone else's child - to a short-term romance.
- if you dreamed that your beloved woman scolds someone else's child, then this is a divorce.
- if a girl dreams of other people's children, then this will soon be a marriage.
Summer dream book
It's important to know
According to the Summer Dream Book, if other people's children are constantly dreaming, this may mean receiving unpleasant news.
- if you dreamed that you beat someone else’s child, then this is a love adventure.
- if it was a dream that a husband kisses a strange child, then this is a disease;
- Nursing with him - to well-being in the family.
Autumn dream book
Interpretations on the Autumn Dream Book:
- if you dreamed that someone else’s child was crying, it’s to fatigue;
- asks for help - to a fight;
- sleeping - to an interesting adventure;
- drowning - to meet old friends .
Home dream book
Deciphering according to the Home Dream Book:
- at night, strange children dream of unexpected news;
- in the morning - to travel;
- in the evening - to disappointment in a loved one.
- if you dreamed that you gave someone else a child, then it’s bankrupt.
Creative dream book
According to the Creative Dream Book, a strange child is dreaming of a wedding.
Dream Interpretation of the subconscious
Interpretations from the dream book of the Subconscious:
- dream of fraud;
- messing with him - for the arrival of relatives;
- bring him up as a native - to the wedding;
- Nursing - to success in business;
- to drive out of the house - to the betrayal of a friend.
Dream Interpretation by day of the week
Values from the dream book by day of the week:
- On Monday, other people's children dream of receiving a fine;
- on Tuesday - to get rid of difficulties;
- Wednesday - to help relatives;
- on Thursday - for a romantic date;
- on Friday - to gossip in the work team;
- on Saturday - to loneliness;
- on Sunday - to unrequited love.
Video about why children dream
Published on the channel “House of the Sun”