Briefly about the main thing
Funeral wreaths dream of trouble or bad news. Also, such a dream can portend a separation from a loved one or conflicts in the family.
Interpretation of sleep on funeral wreaths depending on the details
Depending on where the dreamer saw the funeral wreaths:
- in the house - to the division of property;
- on the road - to public shame;
- in the cemetery - to solve problems.
Depending on which mourning wreath is dreamed of:
- from artificial flowers - to the disease;
- black - to danger;
- in the form of a watch - to soon enrichment.
Depending on the actions in a dream:
- to put a funeral wreath on the grave - to reconciliation with the enemy;
- to fish on a wreath - to soon leave for another city;
- dyeing hair with a wreath on the head is good news.
TOP 5 negative values
- A broken funeral wreath dreams unfortunately in the family.
- Standing at the coffin with the deceased is at an unjustified risk.
- Bring a wreath from the cemetery to your home - to death.
- Nail to the door - to the period of poverty.
- A funeral wreath woven from natural flowers, to fatigue and disappointment in life.
TOP 5 positive values
- A funeral wreath of white flowers dreams of a joyful event.
- Of the reds , to the beginning of a stormy romance.
- Making a funeral wreath is a success in business.
- Burning it is a hobby for extreme sports.
- Giving someone - to unexpected wealth.
Why dream of funeral wreaths according to Miller’s dream book?
According to Miller’s dream book, funeral wreaths dream of a loved one’s disease.
Video: what may mean a wreath dream
Posted on the Dream Interpretation of Dreams channel.
What does it mean if you dreamed of ritual wreaths, according to Freud's dream book?
According to Freud, such a dream symbolizes dissatisfaction with an intimate life.
- a passing funeral procession with funeral wreaths is dreaming of mistrust from a partner.
Dream Book Wangi
Interpretations from Wangi's dream book:
- dream of buying a funeral wreath to make you feel worse;
- carry it in your hands - to luck in business;
- to put on the grave - to longing.
Dream interpretation of Tsvetkova
Interpretations from Tsvetkov’s dream book:
- a funeral wreath of red flowers dreams of parting with a loved one;
- from yellow - to treason;
- from whites - to well-being;
- from multi-colored ones - to improving relations with relatives.
Loff's Dream Interpretation
According to Loff's dream book, holding a funeral wreath in his hands and reading the inscription on a tape is a dream for anxiety for those close to him.
Dream Interpretation Hasse
According to Hasse’s dream book, if a funeral wreath is often dreamed about, it’s the death of a distant relative.
Dream Interpretation of Nostradamus
According to Nostradamus, such a dream is a warning of danger.
Dream Interpretation Meneghetti
Values from Mneghetti's dream book:
- one ritual wreath dreams of solving a controversial issue;
- two - to failure in personal life;
- several - to the risk of injury;
- a lot - at a loss.
Dream Interpretation Longo
According to Longo's dream book, dreaming of throwing a funeral wreath is a coincidence and good news.
Dream Book of Azar
- if a young man dreamed that he was presented with a funeral wreath, then this is a promotion.
Dream interpretation Kananita
According to the dream book of Kananita, such a dream symbolizes the need to make a difficult decision.
Dream Interpretation Veles
According to the dream book Veles, the cemetery wreath and flowers dream of disappointment in the partner.
Aesop's Dream Interpretation
According to Aesop, such a dream can promise an easy solution to problems.
Dreamwalker Dream Interpretation
Interpretations from the dream book of the Wanderer:
- a funeral wreath of fresh flowers dreams of trying to restore a reputation;
- from artificial ones to sadness and longing;
- from needles to a disease.
Dream Interpretation of Catherine the Great
- to a pregnant woman, a beautiful funeral wreath dreams of having twins.
Dreamwalker of Akulina
According to Akulina’s dream book, a terrible dream about a funeral wreath is a symbol of prolonged depression.
English dream book
Values from the English dream book:
- in the morning ritual wreaths are dreamed due to unwillingness to correct mistakes;
- in the afternoon - to scandal or a fight;
- in the evening - to false accusations from colleagues;
- at night - to the revision of priorities.
French dream book
- to a single guy funeral wreaths of fresh flowers dream of making big profits.
- Such a dream promises a girl a profitable marriage.
Assyrian dream book
According to the Assyrian dream book, funeral wreaths dream of unforeseen troubles.
Modern dream book
Interpretations from the Modern Dream Book:
- a funeral wreath in the cemetery dreams of a temporary truce with ill-wishers;
- at the grave - to the emergence of new job prospects;
- on the lid of the coffin - to receive an inheritance;
- in church - to an unhappy family life;
- on the road - to trouble during the trip;
- at the front door, unfortunately;
- on the threshold of his home - to the beginning of a period of failure;
- on the bed - to betray the partner.
Big dream book of Phoebe
- if you dreamed that you bought a funeral wreath for a living person, then this is a long and calm life.
Chinese dream book
According to the Chinese dream book, a ritual wreath near his house dreams of moral fatigue and a bad mood.
Muslim dream book
- a married man dream of carrying funeral wreaths for the successful completion of an important affair.
Islamic dream book
According to the Islamic dream book, such a dream is a sign of unplanned replenishment in the family.
Russian dream book
Interpretations from the Russian dream book:
- dream of buying a funeral wreath to the death of a relative;
- sell - to an invitation to an important event;
- give - to minor troubles;
- breaking - to the possibility of avoiding trouble.
Slavic dream book
According to the Slavic dream book, he dreams of wearing a funeral crown on his head to a sharp deterioration in his state of health.
Ukrainian dream book
Values from Ukrainian Dream Book:
- a funeral wreath that floats on water dreams of the loss of a valuable thing;
- hanging on the gate - to poverty;
- crumbles in the hands - to recover from a serious illness.
Family dream book
- a married woman in a dream that her daughter brought a ritual wreath home, dreams of a divorce.
Esoteric dream book
A small funeral wreath dreams of household chores, a huge one - to get acquainted with an influential person.
Love dream book
- count a large number of funeral wreaths dreamed of gossip by colleagues.
Dream Interpretation by Numbers: Interpretation Table
|Day of the month||Interpretation|
|1||To routine fatigue|
|2||To lower income|
|3||To reconciliation with a loved one|
|4||To worries about relatives|
|5||To unhappy family relationships|
|6||To the trouble at the party|
|7||To useful acquaintances|
|8||To disrupt plans|
|9||Intrigues in the women's team|
|10||To the conflict with the boss|
|eleven||The need to keep someone else's secret|
|12||To the death of an old friend|
|thirteen||To refuse a favorable offer|
|14||To get a fine at work|
|fifteen||To commit rash acts|
|sixteen||To financial instability|
|eighteen||To the visit of an unpleasant guest|
|nineteen||To lose in competition|
|twenty||To participate in an adventure|
|21||To the recognition of the dreamer|
|22||Disagreements in the team|
|23||To the emergence of debts|
|24||To help from a stranger|
|25||To problems due to indecision|
|27||To temporary separation from loved ones|
|28||To the disease|
|29th||To the betrayal of a friend|
|thirty||On a long business trip|
|31||To the loss of a large sum|
Dream interpretation for women
- virgin funeral wreaths dream of loneliness;
- unmarried girl - to deception;
- bride - to cancel the wedding;
- married woman - to the illness of the child;
- pregnant - to premature birth.
Dream interpretation for men
- single guy ritual wreaths dream of learning new skills;
- groom - to failure;
- a man who is married - to infidelity on the part of the spouse;
- divorced - to commit an irreparable mistake.
Moon Dream Book
Interpretations from the Moon Dream Book:
- on the new moon, funeral wreaths dream of dismissal after a quarrel with the head;
- to the growing moon - to trial;
- in the full moon - to an unfortunate combination of circumstances;
- to the waning moon - to a waste of time.
Intimate dream book
According to the Intimate dream book, such a dream could portend a temporary separation from relatives.
Winter dream book
According to the Winter Dream Book, to read the inscriptions on the funeral wreaths and see your name on the tape is a dream for longevity.
Summer dream book
Deciphering from the Summer Dream Book:
- funeral wreaths and coffins dream of acquiring real estate;
- and grave crosses - to changing life priorities;
- and monuments to respect in society.
Autumn dream book
According to the Autumn Dream Book, he dreams of collecting mourning wreaths from graves for the implementation of plans.
Home dream book
Interpretations from the Home Dream Book:
- new ritual wreaths dream of an increase in wealth;
- beautiful - to the opportunity to realize oneself at work;
- the old ones lead to illness;
- dirty - to a serious quarrel;
- with withered flowers - to break relations with a loved one.
Creative dream book
According to the Creative Dream Book, one sees dreaming of funeral wreaths at a funeral by the beginning of a favorable period in life.
Dream Interpretation by day of the week
Values from the dream book by day of the week:
- on Monday funeral wreaths dream of doubts about the correctness of the decision;
- on Tuesday - to financial difficulties;
- Wednesday - to get rid of bad habits;
- on Thursday - to trouble due to frivolous behavior;
- on Friday - to break friendships;
- on Saturday - to cancel a date with a loved one;
- Sunday - to change of residence.
Video: why dream a wreath
Published on the channel "HoroscopeVideo - Horoscope for today."